Saturday, January 22, 2011

Montana

Last weekend we went up to Montana to visit Justin's dad. It was SO nice to actually have to wear a jacket to leave the house. It was really nice weather, around 35-40 degrees while we were there. I really love cold weather (clearly I live in the wrong state) so I was definitely in my element. It goes without saying that Avah absolutely loved the snow and spent every moment she could outside in it. Justin's dad lives about 20 minutes away from town and there is no cell service so it was soo relaxing. Here are some photos from the weekend:


Avah all ready to play! Justin's dad has two dogs and they did not like the pink at all!


Avah's snowman!


Justin plowing some snow and moving some firewood.


The house (still pretty far from the street)




A picture of my 6 1/2 month pregnant belly! Pretty soon I'll get off my ass and actually take a picture standing up. Haha!

No comments: