Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween!

I meant to post earlier but we had a little issue with our internet. We are now back up and running, so here I am!

This year for Halloween Avah was a pirate and Hunter was a turtle. Hunter wore the same costume Avah did when she was a baby. Avah was a little tiny baby so she fit into a size 3-6 month costume at 10 months old. Hunter barely fit into it at 6 months, but he managed. I LOVE that I have pics of both of my kids in the same outfit.


Hunter (with a little sweet potato on his mouth)


Avah


We had some family over for our traditional chili dinner and then Justin and Avah went off trick or treating. I put Hunter to bed slightly late (he was exhausted) and then we enjoyed some family time while passing out candy. All in all, it was a very nice Halloween!




2 comments:

Keeping It Together said...

Arrrr that be one adorable crew....lol

lauren ♥ said...

so cute! i think that your kids look a lot alike.