Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sew Cool

Ok, Ok. The title is totally dorky. I totally love it though so whatever.

If you recall several posts ago I mentioned that I was going to be sewing an apron. Well, it turned out...ok. I have learned that patterns are not my friends. I started using a pattern and quickly just decided to do my own thing about half way through. It turned out ok, but its way too big on me so it makes me look about 40 pounds bigger than I actually am, which I do not need. Even so, it keeps my clothes clean when I cook and I am proud of it!

My next project was a quilt. I made one for Justin's mommy as a Christmas gift, and it turned out ok. My washer kind of ate it and thats unfortunate. I made one for my dad and step mom too but the washer really ate that one so I need to fix some of the seams. My washer eats everything...we are gonna get a new one before it eats all of our diapers.

I have been really pissed at myself for not taking more pictures. I PROMISE I will. I am going to make a list of new years resolutions. One of them is going to be to take more pictures. Hmm. More on that later.

2 comments:

kelsey said...

update more so i can lurk on your life!

chanelle said...

Haha! It will be on my list of New Years Resolutions!