Monday, February 21, 2011

31 Weeks Pregnant

Today I am 31 weeks and 3 days pregnant (31+3), which means I am 4 days away from being 8 months pregnant! Wow. Anyway, my mom LOVES my What to Expect app because it compares the baby to a vegetable. I thought other people might like it too so I'm gonna start posting them here. So, here it goes:

Our baby is a squash!



Baby’s energy is surging, thanks to the formation of white fat deposits beneath the skin. (Have those kicks and jabs to the ribs tipped you off yet?) Baby is also settling into sleep and waking cycles, though -- as you’ve also probably noticed -- they don’t necessarily coincide with your own. Also this month, all five senses are finally functional, and the brain and nervous system are going through major developments.

We have an ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday and are hoping they will be able to give us what his weight is approximately and can get some ok pictures. From what I hear its difficult to get good ones this late in the game because they are so squished. Cross your fingers!

No comments: