Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Canvas Love and more

We are nearing our 1st anniversary of buying our house and it is still no where near being finished. The downstairs is coming together slowly but surely (in terms of decor) but Avah's room is the only thing that is finished upstairs. I'm pretty sure the master will be the very last thing but that's ok. Anyway, back to the point, there is this website called CanvasLove.com. Its amazing and has pretty great prices. I am going to turn these photos into 8x10 gallery wrapped canvases for the living/dining area:








Ill post the photo of the wall once I get around to ordering them and stuff. I promise.


We are preparing for baby making time. We haven't really decided when we are going to tell anyone yet. My mom knows but that's just because I tell her everything and I always have. Anyway, for now its kind of a secret. I ordered Preseed (based on a raving review from Lana) and an ovulation kit from Amazon the other day and they are here and ready to go. We are going to Alpine next weekend for some us time and for our birthdays (Justin's was on July 19th and mine is August 1st) and we are hoping that will be The Time. We are going to try the Shettles Method to hopefully conceive a boy. It basically uses to the theory that boy sperm swim faster but die sooner and girl sperm swim slower but are more resilient. Wish us luck!

Oh, we got our very first wedding presents this week! The first was a cash gift that was initiated on our very cool registry at Honeyfund.com from my Aunt Tonya and Uncle Ron. The second was a brand new refrigerator from Justin's dad and step mom! Its super neato and it comes on Saturday.



As you can see, its stainless steel and totally awesome. Now we have a cream colored ancient dishwasher that refuses to break so I can get a new one and a disgusting range that will not come clean. I am so happy to have at least one appliance that is new, energy efficient, and that doesn't suck. Yay!


1 comment:

xmommy-corex said...

HELL YEH PRESEED WORKS!!!!