Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I am a bad blogger

I am a horrible blogger. I have been very neglectful, and I am sorry for that. I could have posted a million times between now and the last post but I really wanted to do posts with photos and I have a hard time getting off the couch and I usually forget until I am already sitting down. I know its sad, but its true.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the baby's room that I took weeks and weeks ago for the blog. His name is now up over the changing table, as well as white curtains hung and a shaggy rug on the floor. There is also a big plush glider thats in the corner on the left of the window (cant see it in the picture). Oh, and Avah painted some fantastic pictures of our family on a few square canvases that have also been hung.



I will leave you with a couple of pictures from the last month or so. The first is Avah at her soccer game and the second is Avah and I at the zoo over spring break. I will try to update more, I promise!


No comments: