Wednesday, September 14, 2011

5 years ago...

Photobucket

Me and Justin, about 4 years ago

Today I had a pretty startling realization. I was just sitting here, doing my work, and I realized that me and Justin's wedding anniversary is also the date in which we first laid eyes on each other. That was not planned at all, but for some stupid reason it just solidifies the fact that we are meant to be together.

Justin and I met 5 years ago on October 3, 2006. We both worked for GE. I was a new hire and he was a tenured employee. He stopped by my training class on the first day to meet us all, and that was the very first time I saw him. My mom also worked at GE at the time, so I had heard stories. I knew of him, but never actually met him. It was many months after that first meeting that we started talking on a friendly basis, but I still remember the exact moment that I saw him for the first time.
Four years later, to the day, we were married. Its crazy where life takes you!

1 comment:

Keeping It Together said...

Chanelle you are just as beautiful now as you were then. I love you lots!