Tuesday, November 2, 2010

15 1/2 weeks

I have to say, throughout this entire pregnancy I have not felt pregnant. I mean, I definitely had my bouts of food adversions and feeling really tired among other symptoms, but nothing like I did with Avah. I'm also not really showing. I am pretty "thick" looking, but it really just looks like I just gained some weight. I dont have that obvious pregnant belly yet. Even with the ultrasounds and the flutters that I've been feeling, I forget I'm pregnant most of the time. Justin and I planned this pregnancy for months before we ever tried for it so I had this "when the baby comes" mind set before I ever even got pregnant. I think about the baby, baby stuff, life with the new baby, etc, constantly but I still manage to forget I am pregnant. Weird, huh?

Oh, and we bought the crib a few weeks ago. Here it is:


I never got to actually decorate a nursery with Avah so its a fun new experience. I will keep you posted!

No comments: