Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Decorating the Nursery


I am having serious issues with choosing paint colors for the nursery. We (and my "we" I mean "I") chose to do a neutral nursery. Espresso colored furniture and white and light beige/taupe walls. I have looked high and low and I cant seem to nail down a color. I normally just buy a paint color and go with it, but this time I bought samples. I got Studio Taupe by Behr and Gallery Taupe by Behr. The Studio Taupe is too dark and the Gallery Taupe seems too light, but I dont know. Now I have just discovered Bleeker Beige by Benjamin Moore and am REALLY stumped.

Here is the Gallery Taupe:




Here is the Bleeker Beige:



And here is the inspiration for this nursery:



Arg!

2 comments:

Karly said...

Since monitor colors are so different I may be giving terrible advice, but I don't like the first one. It looks too gray! The second one matches the picture better :)

chanelle said...

Yeah it looks a lot grayer on the monitor than it does in person...I got a sample of it. I am not a decorator. You know me. I need help. =(