Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving!!! (Almost)

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am sooo excited. We are going to Justin's grandmas house in the morning to visit for a little while and then my mom and uncle will be coming over for dinner!

Needless to say, since we have company coming over our trainwreck of a living room had to be cleaned. I am happy to say the box spring and the boxes are put away and the junk is now at Goodwill. Now all I have left is a pile of laundry on the couch and all of my sewing/craft stuff all over the dining room table. I have a SERIOUS nesting bug right now so I am trying (somewhat unsuccessfully) to keep it in check. I am going to get some couch slipcovers and will be making some Christmas pillows for the living room. Oh, and I am nearly done with my first apron. Its not terrible, but I have definitely learned some lessons. I used the pattern basically just to cut out the shapes and then just kind of made it how I felt like making it. Patterns make no sense.

We finally got to see our wedding pictures, too! I will post some as soon as we get the CD. There are some pretty amazing photos and I am totally thrilled with them.

We had our second to last ultrasound yesterday. It was the anatomy ultrasound and I can say without a doubt that the baby is definitely a HE. He was not being shy with his boy parts at all. He wouldnt, however, show us his brain so we have to go back and hope that he switches positions. Right now he is basically standing on my cervix. Sometimes he likes to dance on it too. I think I prefer a foot to the ribs over a foot to the cervix. Hopefully he flips upside down sometime soon. I LOVE ultrasounds, though. He was acting like he has the hardest life ever...stretching and yawning a million times like he just got off of a 12 hour shift, haha! SO cute.

I seriously need to start posting photos along with these posts. Ha.

No comments: