Monday, November 15, 2010

Diaper Stash

I know this is really nerdy, but I have to share my cloth diaper excitement! We are slowly building our stash and currently own:

2 Bumgenius 4.0 diapers
4 Bumgenius Organic Elementals
2 Flips with 3 staydry and 3 organic liners
3 mystery one size diapers

The mystery diapers are because I took advantage of a sale at Kelly's Closet where you spend $29 and then send you a free one size diaper of their choosing. I cant wait til the packages come...it'll be like an early Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Zella's Totes said...

Channelle!
It's been forever and I fell upon your blog though Kelsey's blog!
I have been using Bum Genius for most of my first and all of my second kid!
I love them and they are about 2 1/2 years old and are starting to show wear. Great investments and totally worth it! Although (which Im sure you know) have a couple disposables just incase you forget to throw them in the wash! ha
Good luck with your pregnancy!!!!!

chanelle said...

Hi!! Ok so no one ever comments and I just barely saw this! Which diapers do you use? The One Size or the All in Ones? I am sooo excited to cloth diaper! Oh, and do you use disposible wipes or cloth? Any tips?