Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ALASKA!

First off, I have to say that Alpine was soo nice and soo relaxing. We took a ton of pictures and I will post them shortly. They are on two different cameras and I am a lazy butt so I'm sorry but you will have to wait.

In other news, Justin and I have decided to bag Costa Rica and go to Alaska instead for our honeymoon! My little sister's husband got super duper sick (he passed out on the plane back to the states) in Costa Rica and with me (hopefully) being pregnant we dont want to take any chances. We are flying into Anchorage (NOT doing a cruise) and will rent a car there. From Anchorage we are going to travel about 40 miles south and stay at the Alyeska Resort, "Where wilderness and luxury meet." Ha! Its a four diamond ski resort but since its going to be the off season we are getting the rooms at an incredible deal. It has about a million different excursions that we can go on and we are ridiculously excited. We plan on trying to see the Northern Lights, go on a few hikes, check out the glaciers, and check out the wildlife conservatory. You can check out the hotel by clicking here.

No comments: